Join FWCC, Young Friends Worldwide for Climate Justice, and Woodbrooke to explore change-making and Quaker faith through a series of intergenerational conversations.
The ‘Foundations and Future of Quaker Changemaking’ project will run from 1 February – 13 April 2022 and will be an opportunity for Friends to get to know Quakers of different ages living in other parts of the world.
During the 6 sessions we will hear from those who’ve spent much of their lives devoted to Quaker witness and from those who are envisioning what the future of work for peace, justice, and climate action might look like. You can register for individual sessions, or all
There will be a live session on a different topic every fortnight (bookable separately). You can choose to attend any single session, several or all of the sessions.
- Using Our Quaker History to Define Changemaking
Tuesday 1 February 2022, 18:30-20:00 (UK time)
- Faith Communities: Resisting burnout, managing disagreement
Wednesday 16 February 2022, 18:30-20:00 (UK time)
- Working Collaboratively: How do Friends work with movements, partners, ecumenical and interfaith groups?
Wednesday 2 March 2022, 18:30-20:00 (UK time)
- Finding Resilience in a Time of Climate Emergency
Wednesday 16 March 2022, 18:30-20:00 (UK time)
- Worship Sharing and Reflection
Wednesday 30 March 2022, 18:30-20:00 (UK time)
- Planning for the Future: Faith in action
Wednesday 13 April 2022, 18:30-20:00 (UK time)
This course is offered on a ‘pay as you are led’ basis.