The Central Executive Committee (CEC) of the Friends World Committee for Consultation is scheduled to hold its next in-person meeting 17 to 22 June 2019, at Camp NeeKauNis (under the care of Canadian Yearly Meeting) near Toronto, Canada.
The agenda includes:
- Strategic planning for the future
- Sustainability programme review and planning ahead
- Young Adult Friends Development Fund
- The World Plenary Meeting in 2023 in Durban, South Africa
- Addressing spiritual issues of privilege and historical injustice
- Fundraising around the world
The minutes from the 2018 CEC meeting in Moyallon are available on FWCC’s website.
The audited financial accounts for the World Office are available on the website of the Charities Commission of England and Wales.
Friends with questions or concerns about the agenda may contact the office or email@example.com.
We ask Friends to uphold the CEC as its members travel to the venue and as we discern the way forward for FWCC.