Connecting Friends. Changing Lives. Crossing Cultures… Through Faith
We are currently raising funds for the following:
- Core Funding: £125, 000 per year
- Travel fund for the World Plenary Meeting in South Africa: £200,000
- Sustainability: £25,000 per year
- Addressing issues of privilege and historical injustice, integrated with sustainability: £12,000
- Young Adult Friends Development Fund: any gift increases the capacity
- Africa Section support: £10,000 per year
- Building Bridges among Friends: £5,000 – £10,000
- Translation and interpretation: £5,000 – £10,000
- Faith-building – growth and vitality of Friends and interpreting Quakerism: £5,000 – £10,000
- Fundraising activity: £25,000 – £50,000
How to Donate
Giving through your section or giving to the World Office as we have sharing arrangements, and the entire organization benefits from any gift to any part of FWCC.
You can support the work of FWCC by:
- Using our online PayPal Account.
- Sending a cheque made out to FWCC to FWCC, 173 Euston Road, London NW1 2AX United Kingdom
- Setting up a monthly or quarterly gift direct from you bank
- Setting up a collection for FWCC in your church or meeting
- Putting FWCC in your will
If you send us your UK address, we can receive Gift Aid.
For inquiries about donations, please contact Elaine at email@example.com
You can also make a financial contribution to the work of FWCC using PayPal. Please use the button below to donate using PayPal.
A Word of Thanks From FWCC
We thank you in advance for your generosity in giving to Friends World Committee. FWCC and Friends around the world depend on your support in order to do the work of bringing Friends into strength and unity across the world. Your gifts help to strengthen the Religious Society of Friends.
- We seek to inspire Friends locally and at the world level.
- We connect isolated Friends and communities through travelling in the ministry.
- We are active in the Quaker United Nations Offices and in world level ecumenical activity.
- We work to amplify the global Quaker voice on issues of sustainability, privilege and historical injustice
In October 2014 we launched the first World Quaker Day. Friends from around the world enthusiastically responded with photos and films.
The value of much of our work comes from face-to-face encounters. Friends worldwide can also discover other Friends on our website, in our newsletter and in our videos. And it will come as no surprise that all this needs funding. Your gifts make this continuing work possible. Your gifts allow us to connect Friends, to cross cultures, and to change lives. That is true value!
Please give to FWCC today and please consider remembering FWCC in your will.
FWCC General Secretary